Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. For this reason we make every effort to protect all information collected. At no time
- Online collaboration: use of our social media platform, forums, chat, and messaging.
- Email communications: inquiries submitted via email (Vendor: Gmail)
- Subscription requests: requests to receive one or more digital distributions. (Vendor: Gmail)
- Course registration: information provided when registering to take an online course.
- Event registration: information provided when registering to attend an offered event.
- Store: information provided when ordering merchandise from our store.
Unless it is obvious from the evidence that you are engaging
Right to Information
Under the law of some countries, you may have the right to ask us for a
copy of your personal information. You may also have the right to
correct, delete, or restrict processing of your personal information and
to obtain the personal information you provided to us in a specified
format. We collect no information about you ‘by indirect means’, and
avoid any opportunity to do so.
These rights to information may be limited in certain circumstances,
if your request would reveal personal information about another person.
Our policy is to delete all communication and collaboration
information related to your account, because the software makes it
possible to do so – with some remaining manual cleanup.
Information Collection and Use
We employ third party services for website analytics: Google Analytics.
It is possible to post ‘articles’, ‘comments’, and ‘messages’ to
various groups with various degrees of transparency. Because almost
anyone can register and participate in the public groups, and one must
take a course to participate in the course groups and forums, you should
be mindful of what you choose to disclose in different contexts – some
of which are nearly public.
Storing and Securing Your Personal Data and Information
We take all reasonable measures to:
- Protect your personal data and information, and to protect our website from unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of
informationwe possess. This is extremely difficultas daily news of hacking reminds us. We use commercially availablesoftware to minimize this risk.
- Ensure that we are in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GFPR) regardless of where your personal data may be
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time without prior
To exercise any of these rights or if you have any related questions,
suggestions, or complaints, you can contact us via the Contact page.